The Order of Perpetual Indulgence of the Great Southern Land
- Written by Sister Mary-Jane Singleton of the Divine Green Weed
Sisters Act to Save WA AIDS Memorial.
The Sisters call for the NEW CEO to save Australia's first AIDS Memorial.
Re- Australia's first AIDS Memorial being used as a skating ramp and left to fall into a state of major Disrepair.
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgance have been approached by Positive People and the Relatives of People to whom who the Memorial is Dedicated, to Stop the AIDS Memorial being used as a Skating Ramp and to fix major problems with the Water Feature and Main structure that have been left to fall into disrepair.
The Sisters have asked the Lord Mayor Alannah Mactiernan, Mayor of the Town of Vincent, for a meeting to discuss the repair and ongoing protection and preservation of Australia's First AIDS Memorial.
Requests to fix the AIDS Memorial that have been made for over six months seem to have been ignored by Staff, emails that now have been received by the Sisters acknowledge that the Town of Vincent was aware of the problem.
- Next >>
- Play Fair Be Queer Practice Self-Care
- AIDS Council defaces internationally recognised AIDS Memorial on World AIDS Day
- BOT Awards 2013
- How to Run Meetings & Forums
- Sister Mary-Jane Singlteon of the Dive Green Weed
- Does this mean that Out in Perth supports outing HIV status without consent
- Mother Freda Homewrecker from the Abbey of the Black Swan
- PL Events Working Comittee
- RRAN National Convergence to Northam Detention Centre